Notice of 61st Annual General Meeting 2018
Leighton Buzzard Rugby Football Club Limited
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the above-named company will be held at the clubhouse on Wednesday 20th June at 7 p.m. for the following purposes:
- To receive and adopt the company’s accounts and reports of the auditors for the period ended 30th April 2018.
- To receive the report from the Chairman on the activities of the Club.
- To approve the appointment of Life Members.
- To approve the election of Vice-Presidents.
- To approve the Subscriptions for the forthcoming season.
- To appoint the Club’s auditors.
- To elect Officers of the club for the period 2018/2019, including:
- Bar Secretary
- General Committee members
- Company Directors
- To agree the date of the next Annual General Meeting.
- To consider any other business (to be notified to the Company Secretary at least 24 hours prior to commencement of the meeting)
Friday 27th April
By order of the board
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by this notice is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on a poll in his/her place.
Nomination forms can be found Here. Please complete and return by Friday the 15th June at 6pm.
Any other business to be notified by 7pm on the 19th June to the secretary