Notice of 59th Annual General Meeting 2016
Leighton Buzzard Rugby Football Club Limited
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the above-named company will be held at the clubhouse on Wednesday 15th June at 7.30 p.m. for the following purposes:
- To receive and adopt the company’s accounts and reports of the auditors for the period ended 30th April 2016.
- To receive the report from the Chairman on the activities of the Club.
- To approve the appointment of Life Members.
- To approve the election of Vice-Presidents.
- To approve the Subscriptions for the forthcoming season.
- To appoint the Club’s auditors.
- To elect Officers of the club for the period 2016/2017, including:
- Bar Secretary
- Director of Rugby
- General Committee members
- Company Directors
- To agree the date of the next Annual General Meeting.
- To consider any other business (to be notified to the Company Secretary at least 24 hours prior to commencement of the meeting)
Wednesday 18th May
By order of the board
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by this notice is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on a poll in his/her place.