As you will all be aware, yesterday saw the latest easing of restrictions.
As a club we have a duty of care to all our members and staff, and so we would like to draw your attention to the following procedures/guidance we have in place for the safety and well-being of all:
1. We recommend that members, visitors and staff still check-in using the NHS Covid-19 App when coming to the club.
2. We recommend that masks are worn inside the clubhouse when moving around (they can be removed when seated)
3. Sanitiser stations are located throughout the clubhouse and we recommend their use when entering the building.
4. Orders can now be taken at the Bar, but please respect other people’s space at the Bar and then move away as soon as you have been served.
5. All staff will continue to be temperature checked before they start work.
6. It will be up to each indiviudal member of staff if they wear a mask when working.
We hope that you will support us in these measures and can see that they are designed for the safety and well-being of all in mind.
Finally, there is a General Meeting Wednesday 21st July at 7 pm where we will update you on the latest developments and outline some of our future plans for the club.
If you intend to attend, can you please let us know via email: [email protected] so that we can ensure the hall is set out accordingly, and provide adequate snacks for all.
Many thanks, stay safe and enjoy the summer if you are unable to come along tomorrow evening.