Notice of 64th Annual General Meeting 2022
Leighton Buzzard Rugby Football Club Limited
Company Number 07237935
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the above-named Company will be held at Leighton Buzzard Rugby Club, Wright’s Meadow, Leighton Road, Stanbridge, Leighton Buzzard LU7 9HR on 15th June 2022 at 7 p.m. for the following purposes:
- Apologies for absence.
- To approve the Minutes of 2021 Annual General Meeting.
3.To receive the Company’s accounts and report of the Accountants for the period ended 30th April 2022 and to note the report from the Treasurer.
4.To receive and note the report from the Chairman on the activities of the Club.
5.To approve the appointment of Life Members.
6.To approve the election of Vice-Presidents.
7.To approve the Subscriptions for the season 2022/2023
8.To appoint the Club’s Accountants.
9.To elect Officers of the Club for the period 2022/2023, namely:
Food and Beverage (Bar) Director
General Committee members
Company Directors-In accordance with the Articles of Association the following directors retire by Rotation-Peter Arthur and Michael Evans.
10. To agree on the date of the next Annual General Meeting.
11. To consider any other business (to be notified to the Company Secretary at the following email address email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to commencement of the meeting)
Dated23rd May 2022
By order of the Board
Mark Hardy Company Secretary
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by this notice is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on a poll in his/her place. A Form of Proxy is enclosed and is also available on the Club website or from the Club.
- All Nominations for Officers, General Committee Membership and Elected Directors must be with the Company Secretary by 6 p.m. on 14th June 2022. These may be submitted electronically to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or left at the Club. All nominations must be supported by an email or letter or countersignature of the nomination form from or by the nominee to the same address confirming he/she is willing to be nominated. The Nomination Form is enclosed and is also available on the Club website or from the Club.
2.It would be helpful to the Board if questions could be submitted to the Chairman at the following email address prior to the meeting email@example.com.
- The following documents will be available on the Club website prior to the meeting: –
3.1. A recommendation regarding the appointment of the Accountants;
3.2. Chairman’s report;
3.4. A note from the Treasurer regarding subscriptions for the forthcoming season.
- If you are unable to attend the AGM but would like a copy of the Accounts, please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy will be sent to you.
Calling Notice here
Nomination Form here
Proxy Form here