can you spare 3 hours a week?
we are looking for one, or a team of people to help organise our social teams, the mighty thirds and vets, at the club
Job description for Buzzard Social Rugby Organiser
- Pull team together on match days / ensure they are organised on match day
- Agree team selection with DoR and other captains
- Report result to the merit league as necessary
- Ensure match reports are completed by players or tothers as available
- Identify players who have potential to play for other team and support colts moving into senior rugby
- Help organise mid week training for the athletes among the squad
- Free post match meal
- Fun and enjoyment with the thirds/vets after match banter
- Generally support the Buzzards Social Rugby to ensure that social rugby thrives at Leighton Buzzard RFC.
or see Dave Larham, Gordon Fletcher or Steve Draper for further info